Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive got one of these and the 24 LED system has failed (all apart from 6). Ive been trawling the internet looking for replacements with no joy

Aquatlantis Aqua Fashion Tank

Any help would be appreciated. Poor fish keep banging in to each other :lol:

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Ive got one of these and the 24 LED system has failed (all apart from 6). Ive been trawling the internet looking for replacements with no joy

Aquatlantis Aqua Fashion Tank

Any help would be appreciated. Poor fish keep banging in to each other :lol:
surley an electrician would do a better job of fixing it than a fish :confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
have you tried to contact the manufacturer?

other than that i guess you could remove the fish and have a nice picture frame?

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Smells a bit fishy to me this thread.

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
i bet your having a whale of a time trying to find replacements

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
ok i'll leave it out it's nor the time nor the plaice

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im actually laughing out loud at some of these remarks..

Electrician will be useless. Somehow water managed to get in the internals. Ive emailed the manufacturer but not holding out for a response as they are not UK based. The email address had the extension as .pt which i believe is Portugal

·
Registered
359 Posts

Electrician will be useless. Somehow water managed to get in the internals. Ive emailed the manufacturer but not holding out for a response as they are not UK based. The email address had the extension as .pt which i believe is Portugal
i may know how it got there, the clue i believe is in the fact that you have a fish tank, which, by their very nature, are brimming with the stuff. :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
ok i'll leave it out it's nor the time nor the plaice
Yeah fair play to the lad he's looking for some help with this guys, so seriously is there anyone out there who could shed some light on this matter?

·
Registered
26,575 Posts

can you get the leds out if so you could skate down to a local wholsaler and find some replacements

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i may know how it got there, the clue i believe is in the fact that you have a fish tank, which, by their very nature, are brimming with the stuff. :D
This is a good point.. However the water is at the bottom of the tank and the light is suspended above it. 1 Inch clear.

I understand its not a clever idea to submerge the light in the water :smthumbup

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
i fill my tank to the bream but never have an issue

·
Registered
359 Posts
This is a good point.. However the water is at the bottom of the tank and the light is suspended above it. 1 Inch clear.

I understand its not a clever idea to submerge the light in the water :smthumbup
but are you by any chance based in australia?

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
:crackup:

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
stop living in a sushi bar?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts