Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, seeing as there are so many posts slagging this outfit, thought I'd just try and redress the balance a wee bit.
A few weeks back I had a slight coming together with a piece of armco (don't ask ;) ). Spoke to them at the time and got an estimate from MY chosen bodyshop (CAM Panelworks, as suggested by Poole Car Centre). They had their assessor look at the car, repair was approved, then done, all within a few short weeks. Top service, I reckon. And they approved my mods. :coolsm:
BTW CAM panelworks in Poole are well reccomended, top bodyshop, am well pleased with the repair, better than new.

·
Registered
77 Posts
L&V

I also only have nothing but positive things to say about Liverpool Victoria.My brother wrote off his MX5 last year (going a bit to fast through some local S bends!) anyway to cut a long story short,they paid up straight away & gave him a good price.

I use Liverpool Vic to insure my Evo6,they are only of a few companies who will insure me & also they dont want to know what modifications you have had done to your Evo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts