Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think that players are all there mentally having overcome the likes of juve and chelsea and turning the resualt over olympiakos which has given the team a huge confidence.
Another positive point is that we are the under dogs and that takes off the pressure of the players.
Having the tactical master mind of Rafa on our side is just the cream on the top that will bring back the glory days to Anfield.

COME ON LIVERPOOL !

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have £500 on Milan to win before the 90 minutes is up....Evens.

Seems an easy way to double me money ;)

James.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Too true about Milan :blah:

I think Gerrard agianst 1 of our ex hero Gers players(Gattuso)will be excellent because they both will get stuck in about it and never shirk a challenge :cool:

Dudek would scare the shite out of me if i was a Liverpool fan :blah:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
R-Jay said:
i too hope they get fu cked big time .

the reason ,

because they are granny stabbing, dole scum, bin dipping , self pittying , compensation claiming low lifes.

and because they are the poorest team ever to get past the knock out stages, they have bored their way to the final , they have not even made it to the qualifying positions in their own league.

and

BECAUSE I AM A MANCHESTER UNITED FAN ,

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
mark-8 said:
i too hope they get fu cked big time .

the reason ,

because they are granny stabbing, dole scum, bin dipping , self pittying , compensation claiming low lifes.

and because they are the poorest team ever to get past the knock out stages, they have bored their way to the final , they have not even made it to the qualifying positions in their own league.

and

BECAUSE I AM A MANCHESTER UNITED FAN ,
**** off you retard :D

Whereas all Mancs are highly respectable members of the community :crackup:

Just go back to supporting your massively in debt bunch of ******* and let us have our final in peace :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Im a Man U fan and I hope Liverpool win for 2 reasons.

1. I work in Liverpool and they are an easier breed to deal with when they are happy rather than when they aren't.

2. If they weren't in the final then Chelsea would be, and that would NEVER do.

:)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Yeah I want Liverpool to win too , Id rather any British team won a European game than a foreign team (yes even Newcastle :p ) ..... plus the Eye-tyes are a bunch of cheating dirty gets and their fans are the worst in the world ( I ****ing hate hearing the crowd whistle when their darling team havent got possesion , it makes me want to go round to the ground and smash each and every one of their faces in)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another Manc fan with a huge chip on his shoulder. OK the scum are a rich club but they will never have the pedigree that Liverpool have.
Manc fans always have and always will be playing catch up

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
evoscouse said:
Another Manc fan with a huge chip on his shoulder. OK the scum are a rich club but they will never have the pedigree that Liverpool have.
Manc fans always have and always will be playing catch up
i am finely balanced , i have chips on both shoulders :D

this forum is not the place to debate Manchester United and liverpool,

suffice to say as a 4o year old like yourself , i have a long a chequered history where your club are concerned . And some of the granny stabbers i came accross in my time on my visits to Anfailed ,were not the fun loving , cheeky scampsters everyone seems to associate with . ;) through the 80s even the little kids, and old biddies carried knives :eek:

any way , my initial post was a provocative wind up, sorry if i offended any one.

good luck tonight , i assume your going :)

1 - 20 of 138 Posts