616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*update*

New site launched as requested allowing comments/ratings. This is now live at -

www.rollingroadregister.com

*update*

I've been building up this interactive list of rolling roads for a while now -

www.racedandrallied.com/rolling-roads.php

May be of use to peoples. I'm still filling in the odd blank so if anyone spots one please let me know and I'll add it straight-away, trying to make it as useful as possible.

I'll be adding rolling road characteristics (ie. 2WD/4WD, ECU speciality/dealership) soon and if I can ensure it's liability free I may even add user comments :)

Cheers!
Graeme.

·
Registered
865 Posts
TDI North AKA System R, warrington

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aha, well spotted, and now added! Can't believe I missed WRC Tech, been ringing them (to no avail) for the last week... :)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Bugger Bugger Bugger

We went to the Auto Gym (Ellesmere port) for a RR last year. I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. None of the figures added up. We only had 8% transmission losses ? and ours came out at 238 and RSE old skyline came out at 290? Which we know there skyline has a print out of a previous RR for a lot more than that.

I only live 4 miles from Gresford and I didn't know there was a RR there. A trip down there lunch time I think is on the cards.

Nice list though mate

T

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Evo1man said:
Bugger Bugger Bugger

We went to the Auto Gym (Ellesmere port) for a RR last year. I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. None of the figures added up. We only had 8% transmission losses ? and ours came out at 238 and RSE old skyline came out at 290? Which we know there skyline has a print out of a previous RR for a lot more than that.

I only live 4 miles from Gresford and I didn't know there was a RR there. A trip down there lunch time I think is on the cards.

Nice list though mate

T
I've decided I'm going to separate it out onto a new site (same database) in the next week or so, and allow user comments, user ratings and throw in a proper search facility for features (e.g. search for 2WD/4WD, ECU speciality, bhp rating) etc.

Will take a little while to do but will make it a proper useful list :) I'll be busy coding this for a month or so mind...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts