Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINCOLN PUB MEET FOR A BEER!!

An evening in May/June maybe?

Venue? Woodcocks nr Saxilby or St Vincent Arms, Norton Disney??

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (I dont mind trying them out to see if they are ok!!)

So far:

Wheels
Ace The Garp
Big Evo

JC, Nick the Greek??? its on your doorstep boys! :)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't Norton Disney in the middle of no where with lots of country lanes around it?:)

Anyone fancy a curry next friday / saturday night, I know it is just before the east coast drive but Trish is tied up sunday and so can't make it. I will also have finished this current project that I am on with and feel like treating her and myself a bit. (No I am not paying for everyone :)). Possibly Lincoln? Don't know where or the Agra at Sleaford has been reasonable in the past.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about the Pride of Lincoln? Food, drink and amp; a big car park!

JC - Im sure they must do game!

How about next Friday or Saturday night (24th or 25th)?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
prefer out of town.......i am still banned from certain establishments in the city !
and ask everyone to bring 2 photos....one past one present !
and friday would be better for me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JC

Are you banned from the Woodcocks?

Why 2 photos!!

Hows next Friday (24th)?

I have just seen Wayne and amp; Julian at Beauforts

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you banned from the Woodcocks?.......no,but Little Chef is higher class

Why 2 photos!!........just do it !

Hows next Friday (24th)?......fine,unless my riders passport comes this week,then i will have to go to Belgium fri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thursdays fine for us as it is the last day of my exams, but if it not convenient for any one else can do it some other time.
Will be going out at some point any way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK - how about Friday 14th or Saturday 15th June at the Wheelhouse, Torksey?

Julian - could still meet up on Saturday night if you like before the drive, Tango may be up for that too!

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okey Dokey, I have developed a plan
Wacky pub next to Pennels garden centre Thursday evening for the kids around 6 ish probably 6:30. Let me know if any body else interested, will try to get a table booked. This is to enjoy with the whole family a return to normality, Jordan and Theo can play in the wacky bit.
Will get a baby sitter for Saturday night.

Will also arrange babysitter for a June Pub meet as well. Have heard the Wheel house is good, will probe need booking though! - Teri:)

Will also post this in the regional meets thread as well.

Julian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Julian

Thursday night is most likely out for us, gotta help the Outlaws move house!

Saturday is NO PROBLEM (babysitter already sorted!) :)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Julian and amp; Wayne

How about this Saturday, a meal and amp; drink at The St Vincent Arms, Norton Disney (have sampled, is good!) Can even reach the bar without leaving your table!! :D

Could meet up first on A46 somewhere (ie Mitsi or Damons or whatever!)

Let me know if you are both up for it and I'll get it booked :)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Teri,

Not bothered where to meet but don't fancy the A46, I almost know the back route Auborn etc. oops lost now:).

If Wayne's up for it we could meet Sleaford side say at the travel lodge at the top of thingy hill, you know the one on the road to erm... branston? then use the back roads out to ND? I think Wayne likes those country roads ;)

Sort out a reasonable time and don't forget the allowance for those of us who have trouble getting any where on timehttp://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Julian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Julian

OK, meet at the Mill Lodge (on thingy hill!!) about 7.00pm then back roads to Norton Disney.

I'll book at table for 7.30/8.00pm ish.

Teri

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.