Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to get Lexus Rear Lights that actually do fit for a EVO 6 from, because having read previous threads people reckon they do not fit correctly and I do not want to have to bodge them on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't do it M8 , they only look good on a IS200 , non of the 1's I've seen fit well , and the quality of them is pants.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this has been discused before and we all (i think )agreed that IS 200 rear lights (and any other after market rear lights )are a matter of personal taste .
i have a set of IS200 rear lights for my 6 , but are not fitted yet they fit the body work ok but once the bulb holders are in they will not allow it enougth room to sit flush .
i have spoken to the original supplyers (i bought them second hand)and they have never had any one else having fitting problems before , i will fit them just a bit of bulb holder modification requred first .

As for buying them take a look at up autos site . (this link may not work as i am not a computor person )

http://www.upauto.co.uk/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw 2 versions at the Bolney meet.

The Black Dragon E6 looked nice with them. Obviously a good fit.

There was a guy there who had a silver 6 with them on and they had to use some form of silicon type sealer which was visible.

looked pretty ugly

maybe worth chatting to Dragon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi MIP

Sorry but I have to correct you,(Black Dragon E6) my car did not have the Lexus sytle lights but the clear white lights. One problem with these is that after time the brake bulbs look pink so we have changed them for some LED ones and everything is fine. The fit on mine are excellent not seen the fit of others.

Thorak

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are almost certainly sourced from ABCD Design somewhere along the
line. Retail is £159.99|PLS|v; I can do them at 20% discount to MLR memers,
they are not road legal though.

Clear side lenses I can do for £21.99 including VAT and delivery.

Justin
01233 500384

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blade mate

I know you are stuggleing to find more ways of spending more money :D
IMHO these lights will only look good on the dark colours and maybe silver.
You need a little contrast so white with white dosen't go.

Sorry

Thorak

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mmmm - maybe if I got smoked ones then...? :D :D

It's christmas - got to buy myself a present!

Actually I did - just bought myself new side skirts, Extreme style, but totally in Carbon!!! Not cheap, but v. pretty! Got a carbon extreme splitter coming too in Jan. Nice!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go for it then Blade

What's another £100 or so to a man of your stature. ( And we are not jaut talking about your wallet :) well whats left of it anyway :D)

If anyone wants to see what a set of clear white rear lights look like then downlaod the mov Lee has on his site.

http://www.unigraph-design.com/mimms/bolney-11-01/leedragon 140.mov

Sorry it doesn't show the lights for very long but you can blame lee for that and his slow right foot :D

Thorak

1 - 14 of 14 Posts