Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You boys in these Evo's think they are quick, if you want real speed get yourself over to the Isle of Man and get on a superbike, now that's real speed.

Anyone like to take me on around the mountain where there are no speed limits then come this way.

I've only got 600cc and no turbo's or any rubbish like that but I'd still whipe your asses !!!!

COME ON !!!!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
My donkey doesn't really like being abused. So he's not keen on the idea, if it's all the same to you.

Paul
You boys in these Evo's think they are quick, if you want real speed get yourself over to the Isle of Man and get on a superbike, now that's real speed.

Anyone like to take me on around the mountain where there are no speed limits then come this way.

I've only got 600cc and no turbo's or any rubbish like that but I'd still whipe your asses !!!!

COME ON !!!!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts

COME ON !!!!
:smoker:
yeah? well id beat you on my rally burner which is about 10hp (human power) you wouldnt stand a chance :gay:

·
Registered
2,922 Posts

COME ON !!!!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

COME ON !!!!
Trouble is you'd be holding us up round the bends :naughty:

Stick to uphill gardening :lol:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

COME ON !!!!
You must be 1 of the bikes that passes me up the mountain mile doing 160-170 (when its 1 way in tt week)and then slows down to about 70:goingmad: at the bends as I go round you on the outside and waves bye bye:mhihi:

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
Chaps,
This got to moved to Chit Chat because the guy doing the original posting was only out to cause trouble and seeing as how he is a non-member he can no longer have access to the thread to reply.

Andy

P.S. Andrew, I'll give you a call over the weekend to sort out a suitable date.

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
I thought only members can post in chit chat.

Oh sorry he is a Member :lol:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Chaps,
This got to moved to Chit Chat because the guy doing the original posting was only out to cause trouble and seeing as how he is a non-member he can no longer have access to the thread to reply.

Andy

P.S. Andrew, I'll give you a call over the weekend to sort out a suitable date.
Thanks Andy:smthumbup

Dont know who this guy was , embarrassment to the Isle of Man:shake:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts