Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone has info on the length for all three windscreen wipers on E4?! ie. Front Left|EQU|20 , Front Right|EQU|21 , Rear|EQU|16 or something like that?! hope to hear from you soon, cheers!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought my last set from Halfords .
actually same sizes as carisma ,universal fitments,reasonable price.good blade wipe as well

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I measured mine and got a Bosche set from Halfords (bad experience of previous Halfords own brand crap hence plumping for Bosche) and they work a treat. 18 FLeft and 22 FRight I seem to remember even has the airfoil as per OE Mitsubishi. I will check to make sure though. By the way I tried refills but they were crap so shelled out approx £20 for a full set.
Btw the Evo must be one of the only Saloon cars with a rear wash/wipe?

....am I being a bit thick here but if you have an E4 why don't you get a tape out and measure them!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have a rear wiper!!!
I have a type rs evo4 and no rear wiper, think yourself lucky!!

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I thought rear Wash/Wipes were not needed on saloons? They fit them on hatchbacks due to the turbulent airflow created where the airflow detaches from the roof sucking dirt/dust onto the glass (god that sounded a bit technical, I will have to stop reading 21st Century Performance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fitted Bosch 16 on FL, 21 on FR and 16 on rear wiper. works great and no more hitting my front and rear sun-shade windscreen stickers!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell you what I wouldn't be without a rear wash wipe ,with the rear ironing board in place ,the air flow doesn't clear the rear screen that well .
Wouldn't buy a van with out one .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts