Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekend August 27th - I just booked tickets for me and my friend, anyone else going??

Real good line up including The Killers and Kasabian :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Rich

I normally go to Reading, but think I'll give it a miss this year. I'm not knocked out by this year's line up.

Got my tickets for the Download Festival though :headbang2

·
Registered
382 Posts
DaveG said:
Rich

I normally go to Reading, but think I'll give it a miss this year. I'm not knocked out by this year's line up.

Got my tickets for the Download Festival though :headbang2
exactly the same mate :)

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah - line up could be better i must admit, however i just carnt get enough of The Killers and Kasabian - (who i'm also seeing in Nottingham on the 29th June :eek:) :D

Download Festival looks to be a very good line up - alot of old skool bands there that i used to listen to like Slayer and Megadeath, nice to see Papa Roach making an appearance too! :D hmmm, tough decission, i'm clearing all my debts a.t.m. and its hard to justify the cost ...

:shrug: :D

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
RichW said:
Yeah - line up could be better i must admit, however i just carnt get enough of The Killers and Kasabian - (who i'm also seeing in Nottingham on the 29th June :eek:) :D

Download Festival looks to be a very good line up - alot of old skool bands there that i used to listen to like Slayer and Megadeath, nice to see Papa Roach making an appearance too! :D hmmm, tough decission, i'm clearing all my debts a.t.m. and its hard to justify the cost ...

:shrug: :D
I paid a lot to go and see Megadeth a few months back for what was meant to be be their last ever UK appearance before calling it a day. Then they popped up on the Download bill :shake:, Never mind, they were awesome.

Don't forget Anthrax too if you like the old skool stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing the Mighty Knot again :D :headbang2

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are The Killers playing any other gigs whilst they are over here? I know they are very busy in the states at the moment but I really want to go and see them but cant make Reading or Leeds.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sorry, would have to plump for Download too.....

.... System Of A Down and Mudvayne on the same bill!!!! :coolsm:

Kev...

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
went to reading and have to say i had a great time, got a lil sunburt but heard loads of bands that are new to me.. loved wolf mother and flogging molly, placebo were, as ever, amazing :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts