Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to ikea last sunday( i dont know why either) any ways on the way there i saw a rhiems blue 6 in guisley and a black 6 on stanningly by pass. any of you lot and are there any more in the area. i am Ilkley way with a silver5.
Riddy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yep me and my m8 richw both live within 20 miles of u we both have silver 6,s cool maybe we could organise a run or just meet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was the black evo!!! Live in the Leeds area until end of Jan then moving to Surrey! Too many Evo's round here thats why I am going, need exclusivity!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damkski,
Don't move 2 Surrey 4 exclusivity with yr Evo , thick as Ford's down there M8 ;)

All this talk of Guisley and Stanningly bypass is making me homesick 4 my previous life in Leed's . I'll look u guys up next time I'm there visiting friends.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why has he got an evo? Would be cool to have a black one with the merciful release logo on the sides.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The black one might have been me!

I saw a silver E6 the other weekend, pulled up behind him, then he turned off up to Tong Rd.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Silver 6 could have been me, my heads up my arse at the momment, busy at work.

Saw a new Silver E6 on stanningly road last week, new one 51 plate.

Enough of us now for a meet/run me thinks anybody up for it?.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some time over the Xmas holls would be good, crap films, rich food and annoying out-laws.

Lets get it on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts