Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
was going to but, kris is down with flu so i am on baby sitting duties......

maybe next time, have a good day.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude, nightmare..sprogs hey...

I got a cold too but I'm still goin..looks like it may be a poor show from the board usuals, Teri and her mob won't be there either!

ps..could be working out of loughton soon..have been offered a spiffing job there ..will be visiting soon to discuss package

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys with your fancy jobs! Makes me feel quite normal just being a plain old builder :D

Any Evo owning Milkmen or Postmen on this board?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cookie..does your arse crack hang out of your trousers?..actually i am really just a plain old builder too..one of those high paid and over worked ones who drinks far too much coffee!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does your arse crack hang out of your trousers

LOL Rob, only on request :D

Not quilty on the coffee side either - I'm alergic to the stuff :(

Don't earn a great deal either - the average wage in this town is only about £12k
Ok I earn a bit more then that but not a huge amount - I'm bet i'm one of the lowest paid people with a brand new E6 sitting outside in the country - seriously.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, so you either are one of the following:
a) pimp
b) drug dealer
c) bank robber
d) inheritance receiver

or the missus is loaded

because if thats what you earn In Yarmouth then I suggest you spread your wings..it must cost you that in insurance and fuel in a month. I struggle on three times that much..seriously. Good boy for making ends meet .It is worth going without food for the evo experience

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Rob you missed option 'E' which would of been the correct one...

or the missus is loaded

I'm not married :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont you think that's a bit strong Rob? :) not that I am sticking up for wifeys. As I used to be one.... til I got over it !!! hehehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
as a married man who nearly got divorced after buying an evo with minimum consultation.I feel that I am qualified to say that.

i rest my case me lud

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
classic quote from my wife on sunday, pulled off down the road, first words out of her mouth: i remember why i hate this car now......

i hadnt even blasted it, knocked anyone off there bike with the dump valve or anything just completely uncalled for......:)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Try getting divorced twice good job the car was inthe company name and the company accounts were never looked at by the second.
Rob is your car the dark blue Evo L300EVO?at Snett.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no it was the reims blue 51 reg GSR parked up all day I'm affraid just behinfd the photo jobby...maybe next time it will get a run....probably would have hit the pit wall on the sighting lap with so1's on sunday..but did mange to have breakfast and lunch within 1.5hrs of each other..ha ha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts