Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How come i only find Xs up to MY 2011 on the for sale forums,pistonheads etc?

Dont tell me Mitsu only sold them till 2011 in the UK? That would be a joke.

Over here in Germany or ony other European Country
you were able to biy it till 2014/15 brand new.?

What happened?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
All UK Evo X (except the 440) were imported into the UK over 2008-09. The 400 was made from these cars too.
The rate of the Yen vs. GBP meant that Mitsubishi didn't import any of the later cars that were still being produced in Japan.
I for one would have been very keen to see these cars brought into the UK so that I could have bought a X in Tanzanite Blue.

The last cars plated in the UK (apart from the 440) were 2012, though the cars sat in the UK from 08/09 years.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot guys for that information

Cant believe they did that to the UK market where evos are more common like over here in germany for example

·
Premium Member
22,012 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
:smthumbup

So is that similar to the Ruri blue? (im colourblind, can see colours as such, just not the same as others see, so dont always trust what I see with colours)

What I see certainly is a nice colour :smthumbup

Stu
A lot darker than that Stu.

This is the same dark metallic blue found on the diesel Outlander and the Individual options list of the new BMW M3.:coolsm:

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
You should see a properly polished lightening blue x, looks stunning. FuriousX showed pics of his old blue X detailed with cquarts it looked amazing with a deeper dark shine.

just like the orient red or black they need to be properly polished to look their best imo.

·
All things Evo
5,496 Posts
UK models were imported 2008-09

last ones registered were 2012

then they had another batch for fq440 in 2014 but UK didnt get the final editions etc

1 - 18 of 18 Posts