Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Jesus, the Lancer looks close enough to the X, that things gonna be the pride of every boy racer wannabe all over the country.

Bad Bad :mitsi: :shake: :lol:

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Thats just for the States isnt it?
Due in the UK Q3 of 2008 ;)

<edit>hmmm ... not the car I thought it was. I was thinking of the new Ralliart Coupe</edit>

·
Registered
2 Posts
there will be a UK Ralliart Lancer i'm afraid (had the details come through at work a week or so ago)

Aiming to take on focus ST etc

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
there will be a UK Ralliart Lancer i'm afraid (had the details come through at work a week or so ago)

Aiming to take on focus ST etc
Now that does sound like the car I was talking about ... Prototype-S (Lancer Sportback). Looks like a Lancer hatchback and will have around 240 PS.

There was a picture posted on here of it a couple of days back. We got some info on it at the Lancer/Lancer Evo X press launch yesterday :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i aint afraid of anything lol...

i sell em all, so another model in the range is a benefit to me :)

Only problem with being surrounded by evos most days is now...i need one!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks pretty cool, a good alternative to the Golf Gti, Astra VXR, Focus ST, etc. :smthumbup

Dave.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
So a lighter, cheaper car with same base engine & running gear :naughty:

Rog ;)
Be interesting to see if the chassis is Evo good too. This car will be a right little animal if so :mhihi: :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Its the EVO X 260 :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

John
No, EVO X 237. I am seriously thinking of switching my order for one of these, if the prices suggested are real its a fair wedge cheaper and it won't be that much slower than the 300. You never know it may even creep into the cheaper car tax band too same as the Focus ST.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts