Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I desperately need the following spare part for a Mitsubishi Lancer MX , 1995 model.

Part : Ignitor
Chasis number : CB3a-0304320
Engine :4G91-DA5402

I am based in Guildford, Surrey.If you can supply it or know a place near me where I can get it please post the details here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Black Knight said:
Give us a clue then,whats an ignitor?
Sorry I am not sure , I am buying it for my mate!However he gave me the spare part number as follows:
J852 / 4Y01.

I dont know whether that helps at all.Will find out more details from him tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black Knight said:
Full distributor only at £527 + vat,special order only
Thank you for your help.It looks like my mate wants an ignitor not the full distributor.Below is his description of what he means by an ignitor:

By ignitor I mean that part which produces the spark.The latter is then relayed by the distributor to the spark plugs. The ignitor is almost round in shape with one central big hole and two other smaller holes at oposite ends, one flat side is motly metal and a few openings filled with hard black plstic and the other flat side is mostly hard black plastic wit a few rectangular shaped lumps. One end of it which breaks the round shape has a black hard plastic eliptical short tube with six metal pins sticking inside it.

I hope the description clarifies what I am looking for.The part number again is J852 / 4Y01.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts