Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my lancer is causing me a headache cant find any parts for it. Its a project car that turning into a nightmare car. help for sourcing parts and any mods would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gti

my lancer is a 1993 5door fastback Kreg with the bigger of the two engines fitted.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
for asthetic's theirs a block on Brant Road called James , he run's Pure-formance , body kit's lights, wheels ect...

for tuning , you might struggle past an airfilter and exhaust - but i dunno , the place i take my acar dosn't cater for you car - only Evo's really

HIH

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
You should be looking HERE top website, I used to have a J reg Colt GTI 1.8 16V good engine but that's about it,car felt so "wooley", good luck with the project ;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I had one of those , 5 door GTi 16V on a K (pre catalyst) , 15" Compomotive Mo's , PI lowering springs , Superchip , Blaupunkt Radio cassette with 10 disc changer , had it in 1997-98 , cool car back then , I havent seen any for ages!

I Have no Idea where you will get bits tho , they were a nightmare to get back when they were an almost new car! Sorry , but good luck with it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts