Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of these roared past me today....my bro did some work on a blue one a while back, but this one was black one and looked stunning!!! especially with some bulges and vents!

anyone considering a brand new porsche for £60k odd, should get their heads looked at! a second hand diablo is the thing to get!

looked just like this daddy! but without the gtr wing

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
i won a competition with auto express and alpine 12 years ago, spent the day being taken around chobam track in a red diablo and got a free radio cassette and shuttle, gorgeous sound from the diablo :D , terrible quality though :( , remember the rust on the bottom of the door, and the paint reacting on the rear quarter, due to battery gasses i was told ?
good day though :cool:
mark

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
In my experience of Lambos(Which to be fair is not a lot :blush: )they are horrible car's to live with :blah: I had a mate who bought 1 and he had to sell it because it the feckin thing was to wide to fit up his road entrance to his house :crackup:

They are also so expensive to keep it is unreal :blah: But i suppose if you can afford to buy 1 then you wouldni gi a **** about how much they are too keep,they look fantastic though :coolsm:

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Gicho said:
Not sure what happened to this poor Diablo. What a shame.
They done a supercar rally to the south of france , and just
wanted to stand out from the crowd , which thet did .
The car was put back to standard when they got back to uk ,
it is gunmetal grey in colour , and looks and goes well as you
would expect from a lambo ;) .

mike .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts