Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first one was at hawley road shell a red 4 well clean, next a white 4 lakeside, then a silver 8MR, and last and the best of course a red 8MR in tescos:smthumbup anyone on here.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in me mates compact mate you turned into the royal mail bit where we was parked. Could not take my car i have ****ed me right arm up so i can drive, u go up there alot?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah most the time same really, plus its funny looking at the ****boxes that get up there. PM me when ya going next and i will meet ya up there be good to meet a few other ppl on here.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Some bloke came up to me in an S200 tonight and said he owns a 7 but wasnt part of MLR. Told him to sign up....His first words to me where...oh my god i wasnt expecting you to be a bird!!

Yeh it is pretty amusing, seen a couple of crashes down there from people driving like wollys!! I will be there next week mate so just give us a wave and i will come and say hello :)

Anyways see you about mate :smthumbup

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet, will do you wont miss me i will be the one chucking flames lol and pushing the little boys along. Its so childish but so fun.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
get it mapped, nothing better than hearing ppl scream when it bangs. Plus ppl never sit up ya arse once they see a 3 foot flame. Mine is ten times better since it was done well with the other bits, but now me clutch is shagged so feels like a nova.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
give me a text if ya do mate

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what you getting done now???

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
loads out last night, hopefully me arms better by next week and i can bring my one out.

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
sweet, will do you wont miss me i will be the one chucking flames lol and pushing the little boys along. Its so childish but so fun.
So you still enjoying it then, I bet you go out and bait them :D

Amazing what can be done with a like tweak here and there :smthumbup

Lee

1 - 20 of 27 Posts