Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving back from Stratford today with the misses and I was saying to her how rare a site to see ANY Evo on the road these days? They seem to be a rare site imo, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
The same here Pete, I've been through 3 counties today, seen 3 Astons, numerous Porsches, a couple of Ferrari's and an R34 but not one Evo :lol: :smthumbup

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes really odd Rob, I personally think it's this whole value rise thing like the Cossies etc, folks don't seem to use them so much, shame really.

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Driving back from Stratford today with the misses and I was saying to her how rare a site to see ANY Evo on the road these days? They seem to be a rare site imo, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough :lol:
Yes really odd Rob, I personally think it's this whole value rise thing like the Cossies etc, folks don't seem to use them so much, shame really.
You've answered your own question there bud.

I still see some 8-X's on the road, it's the earlier models you don't see a lot off. Earlier evos have always been a rare sight mind you.

Reactions: staffi

·
Senior Citizen
3,956 Posts
I saw 3 10's and a 4 in the same day last week. All in Gloucester.
I normally drive 200 miles a day and don't see any.

·
NR555
7,419 Posts
They've either all rotted away or put in a bubble.

People need to drive them. Antiques are for polishing.
Or sold them 😜

·
NR555
7,419 Posts
Still got mine, 14 years in November.

I was referring to Gav

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
Hmm, taking mine to Romania in a couple of weeks. She's off to Switzerland the week after and went to Scotland at the end of May as well.

Personally, love driving her and do so as often as I can :smthumbup

People need to drive them. Antiques are for polishing.
I agree :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
I see one on a daily basis guy round street from me uses his as a daily

mine on the other hand is now been sorned for 3 years and cant see it seeing the road anytime soon

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Iv lost count of the scoobys going along the road near me today. Out in the garden all day still am. I think more off them than bikes i think. But not seen one evo and it is a lovely day today so even the garage queens should be out. But then mine isn't

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I see one every so often, but never older than a 5. Definitely not a common sight, but that's definitely a perk of owning one :)

Nail has been hit already. Either been binned, rotted away or kept in a bubble. I don't drive mine every day but I certainly don't intend on dying with it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts