Lancer Register Forum banner

L&V t0ssers

912 views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  Lengthmeister 
#1 ·
I just tried to insure my E6 RS2 and liverpool and victoria wont insure it as they said theres only imported ones in the country :mad: :mad:

what a load of tosh,so anyone with an E6RS2 on here tell me where you got your insurance please :D

pretty please :D

with a chery on top ;)

#4 ·
Im having a hell of a job insuring it,i have to explain what roman numerals are to everyone and that its NOT an import and yes it IS registered as a 2002 car despite being an evo 6,christ im getting MADDDDDD :crackup: :crackup:

#10 ·
Bex said:
Thought I saw you driving it on Sunday :confused: What insurance company were you with then :confused:

By the way, nice motor :coolsm:

Bex :angel:
SHHHHHH ;)

Actually the nice gent i got it from has a traders policy and i was able to drive it using his insurance as long as i was insured on something else,which i am!!

I have just got it covered with A-Plan(cheers John and leonard).

And yes its a nice motor cheers. :cool:

You probably wont be seeing much of it on track though as I want to be a polisher like Big Red on this one so it remains a nice motor:crackup:

I have just got a pug205 road rally car with full cage,buckets and harnesses for the tracks so watch out!!

I will however be taking the evo to nurburg just to kick your @rse :crackup:

#11 ·
Lengthmeister said:
SHHHHHH ;)

Actually the nice gent i got it from has a traders policy and i was able to drive it using his insurance as long as i was insured on something else,which i am!!

I have just got it covered with A-Plan(cheers John and leonard).

And yes its a nice motor cheers. :cool:

You probably wont be seeing much of it on track though as I want to be a polisher like Big Red on this one so it remains a nice motor:crackup:

I have just got a pug205 road rally car with full cage,buckets and harnesses for the tracks so watch out!!

I will however be taking the evo to nurburg just to kick your @rse :crackup:
Glad to see A-Plan helpful as ever :) I am with them myself, just hope they are kind when I tell them I am wanting to take the Evo to the Ring :eek:

You sound like a man after my own heart, with the whole polishing thing :coolsm: That's why I got Rich to drive on Sunday, as it was raining and I didn't want to get my clean car dirty :D :D

Oh yeah, did you say kick my :moon: , I think not :p :D

#13 ·
L&V no longer want anything to do with unusual or modified Japanese cars - in the words of one of their employees they have had "too many people taking the pïss" and want out of the market completely. They have always been a joke when it comes to getting quotes, but everyone knew that and persevered because they were cheap. However, they are clearly now just making things as difficult as possible for existing and new customers as they actively do not want our business.

As has already been said, don't waste your time with them and go elsewhere.

#15 ·
Bex said:
That's why I got Rich to drive on Sunday, as it was raining and I didn't want to get my clean car dirty :D :D
You can't win a Show & Shine competition by leaving your car at home :moon:

For all we know you're car is full of empty crisp packets and McDonalds cartons and is covered in bird crap and mud ;) :crackup:

#16 ·
Radar said:
You can't win a Show & Shine competition by leaving your car at home :moon:

For all we know you're car is full of empty crisp packets and McDonalds cartons and is covered in bird crap and mud ;) :crackup:
And has she got a car anyway!!

probably a cappucino :crackup:

#20 ·
Bex said:
No I've got a fiesta actually :)

And I think we all know that my car is very shiney and not full of crisp packets, thank you very much :)

Are we just carrying on the theme from yesterday, of taking the **** out of Bex :confused: :(

It looks like we are, and for my part i apologise as i dont even know you ;) :crackup:

#24 ·
If I polish mine before I go to GT Battle it will look like crap by the time I get there. Did you see the colour of my wheels yesterday? They were shocking and they were clean on Wednesday. :(

I'll have to either drive very slow so that the bugs just bounce gently off the car, or wash it when I get there.

At least I'm not on the front 10 though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.