Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought V3 coilovers but with adjustable top mounts from Kw how much are they for a vi:handsup:

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
Have a chat with AC Speedtech mate. They are are a KW Suspensions Performance Partner.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/487633-acspeedtech-now-kw-suspensions-performance-partner.html

They supplied & installed my "hybrid" V3 coilovers onto my GTR and set it all up very well (so well that a professional racing driver actually commented on them very positively so I fully recommend it / them - obviously on a GTR but I imagine that an Evo set-up will be of equal quality).

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So going to be the same as club sport but don't want to run that heavy spring rate on the road and £2600:goingmad:

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
So going to be the same as club sport but don't want to run that heavy spring rate on the road and £2600:goingmad:
My "Hybrid" V3s run Club Sport springs but that works out better for a heavy car like the GTR. For an Evo, I would think that the standard V3 springs will work fine :smthumbup

Are you :goingmad:at the spring rates or the price?

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My "Hybrid" V3s run Club Sport springs but that works out better for a heavy car like the GTR. For an Evo, I would think that the standard V3 springs will work fine :smthumbup

Are you :goingmad:at the spring rates or the price?
Yes don't want track spring rates as the B roads around here are not that smooth as have Tein at the moment which get tied in knots but are ok on smooth roads. I want adj top mount not rubber with camber adjustment.:smthumbup

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
I think you should talk direct to KW. I've have some pretty good contacts who know about KW suspension and the key point being made to me about the V3 is that it's clearly intended as a road damper and therefore only suited for use in conjunction with standard top mounts.

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
It may be worth exploring other avenues if cost is a factor. The Meister GT1's are getting favourable reviews and the pricing makes them very attractive.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
We have KW on all our cars and they make a setup for all purposes, message me your requirements and we can work out the best solution for you :)
THANKS FOR A QUICK AND FAST DELIVERY OF MY KW CLUBSPORTS
HAVE TO SAY THERE LOOK AND FEEL TOP QUALITY OVER THE OHLINS I HAD
...AND THANKS FOR BEING THE UK'S CHEAPEST AGENT........:smthumbup

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
just bought some kw clubsports from ant :smthumbup
what settings are you using for fast road
Mine are set up for competition use as that's what the car is used for mainly. :)
They come with a set up sheet and its usually pretty close to the use you tell them the car is to be used for.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts

Do you know what spring rates your KW Clubsports come with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Get some pictures up so we can all have a drool:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts