Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fast and amp; Furious from Knutsford to The Cat and amp; Fiddle (way up North!!!)

I bet Andy hasn't even got home yet by the time I've got these pics on here ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK - so I need to work out the sizing thingy whatsit on the camera!!!!! But it gives you an idea of the day :)

Will play around with the pics when I have a bit more time :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have some pics that I will put up shortly for you all.
Great Day out Guys n Gals, best way to spend a sunny sunday. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What can I say.....
Tremendous fun and good to meet up with everyone. :)

TT7, you missed out on a good fun drive out.

Teri, the road we went on after we left you was incredible. Got airborne a few times and some really sharp corners with all tyres screeching away :D:D:D

Pictures look a little on the LARGE side, but I'm sure that with your new found IT skills, you'll work it all out.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chaps,

REALLY sorry that I couldnt come out for the drive, I was getting pure grief off the missis about leaving her all day on her own !! - I will get better organised next time (promise).

Good to meet some of you briefly at The Courts though, quite an impressive little turn out of Evo's I'd say.

Catch you soon
Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thoroughly enjoyed myself on sunday it was great to meet up with you all, must do it again soon and glad you liked the run back to Congleton

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike,

Nice to meet up with you, lovely VII - your car was clean enough to eat your dinner off it !!

Catch you again sometime

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you all had a good day hopefully I will attend at the next one.
My Turbo will be installed by then.

Anyone for Anglesey on the Sat 25/5/02?

A very sad Dragon:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes !

Great day...... Good to meet you all and have a drive :0)

Will def do the next one.

From the Cat to Congelton is a lovely road it has to be said.

Jonathan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep it was a fantastic day, can't help wondering what the Saab driver was thinking being overtaken by 5 evo's in one go :D

I'm up for the next one defo.

Jeremy

My Pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think he looked a bit scared as we all flew past him with the dump valves whooshing away :D:D:D
Jon, Nick and Su and me had a good blast back when we left you jeremy as well.

We got lost a few times (I blame my navigator!!!!!) but when we eventually found the right road it was tremendous fun. There was one point where Jon flew past this little Corsa and we came flying up behind him at the same time. The poor guy seemed to panic as he dived towards the grass verge with his indicators on!!!!
I slowed down for a bit and backed off to let him recover and then on the next straight bit, flew past him, dumping on the way :)

The other good laugh was when me and Nikko had got a reasonable distance ahead of Jon and we were waiting for him at a roundabout...... Next thing we know, he appears around this corner and blasts past, straight onto the roundabout and away. We just sat there and laughed before carrying on :D

We'll definitely have to arrange a few more over the summer so we can go and frighten a few bikers.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahahahaha I can still hear my Paj tyres squealing now!!!! its not been that much sideways for a while!!

that reminds me - 2 more needed!!

would be nice to get more than 4000 miles out of these damn things!!

Had a really good drive back home again - did 245 miles altogether, really good roads over your way Andy, must do it again some time.

Got a really good video of the drive too - all you can hear on it is Jeremy's dump valve (everytime there were any pedestrians about!!!) :)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jeremy

Just got the jist of still pics - dont even let me begin to think about downloading videos!!!
Ask Andy:D

Seriously - I dont know - its not a digital video cam so I dont know if you can download or not?
You do star in it seeing as we were behind you! A lot of whooshing to be heard!!

No flames:(

Teri

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.