Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
I'd forgot this was today, usually I go to the pub to watch these big fights but feel ill today so I won't be watching unless someone is streaming.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Joshua is something special. He will be the next Tyson. Tonight he fought possibly the best Klitschko Ive ever seen and @ 41!!!! Full of drama and one hell of a scary uppercut! He'd destroy Wilder in 5 and Fury in 3. Great to see a heavyweight battle of such magnitude. It's been a while and that was one hell of a fight. Testament to two great warriors.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Good fight, joshua for me was losing on the cards but got the stoppage
95-93 95-93 93-95

So in favour of Joshua.

Most of the pundits had Wlad up but the 11th would have been a 10-7 for Joshua probably putting him 1 or 2 rounds up on their cards.

Edge of the seat stuff, I wasn't expecting such a gutsy performance from Wlad, light on his feet and very busy. He wasn't making it easy for Aj which was the game plan obviously.

What worries me though is how quickly Aj gassed out when he went all out in the 5th - when he knocked Wlad down. Then in the 6th I thought that was it, there's no coming back from that. But he proved that there was a way back. It took him a few rounds to get back but he did well.

Big kudos to Wlad though....

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
What's really strange is I was there and you couldn't really split them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very good fight ! Honestly thought aj was done after that knock down in the 6th and tbh klitscho should have finished it. Camt take anything away from aj though , that energy in the 11th came out of nowhere was like the 1st round.

Cant see him getting beat for a long time tbh although id love nothing more in the world for fury to come back and knock him out :mhihi::mhihi: - although i would not like to put alot of money on it.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Very good fight ! Honestly thought aj was done after that knock down in the 6th and tbh klitscho should have finished it. Camt take anything away from aj though , that energy in the 11th came out of nowhere was like the 1st round.

Cant see him getting beat for a long time tbh although id love nothing more in the world for fury to come back and knock him out :mhihi::mhihi: - although i would not like to put alot of money on it.
It's easy to say he should have but he obviously couldn't. I'm sure if he had it in him he would have.

I think he was too tired himself and couldn't really put anymore pressure on than what he was already doing. He was very busy fromthe start, putting Aj on the back foot and keeping busy with the jab. Then he was knocked down in the 5th which took even more out of him. He clearly tried his best and that wasn't good enough, close but no cigar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts