Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else played this yet?

WOW the graphics are fantastic!!

Must be the first game where I am just stunned by the AI that has gone into this game. :smthumbup:smthumbup

Definitely worth its money.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Got it Wednesday. Not been off it except for working the nightshifts and been getting up 10ish to get back on it and havent been to sleep at all today. Truely is amazing. Not very often a game lives up to so much hype.

Atfer playing COD so much though I found the aiming manouvering like swinging an elephant. After afew tweaks of the settings though its fine.

Best £29.99 spent in a long while. Makes other good shooters look lame.... Has taken many years of development though but Im glad they took their time to make something decent and raising the bar for console fps rather than releasing it too early with glitches and shoddyness.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Using the control setting 'Alternate 2' is virtually identical to COD. Just have to select 'hold zoom' too.

I hate having to learn new control schemes so this is abit of a relief. When I first started the action got abit heated, I blew myself up with a 'nade when I thought I'd fire my gun... control scheme changed after that lol.

Not tried MP yet.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Tried the Demo and was impressed with the gfx but controlls were rubbish. Glad to hear there's a 'COD' option.

Having only recently gotten into COD4 (I know!!!) the controlls are about the best for a FPS on a console I can't see how you could improve on it.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
well played it and its a good game, the ps3 controller is utter rubish though, and thats a important part of playing a game, and i find the aiming ****e, it doesn't come close to gears though, nice try sony.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts