Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
no he is the best pm this country has ever had :rolleyes:

i mean who else would let our european brothers and sisters come into the country and rape it clean :crackup:

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I'm with you on this one. So long as we can get Gordon Brown as well. And John Reid. And Prescott. And that bloody awful Ruth Kelly. Ah sod it, let's get the lot of them. Except Tony Benn, he's always value for money on Question Time.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
sc_evo said:
could you please kill all the politicians in northern ireland when you are at it.
I'll second that.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
bez+steph GSR 4 said:
LETS ASSASINATE TONY BLAIR THINK I SPELT THAT RIGHT
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
bit harsh he only doing a job at end of day, and you will only moan at who gets in next so who ever is pm they will always be shot down they cant win :confused: :p

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have to laugh at Blair’s comments on how he was appalled at the way Sadam was executed,
Like all the bombs he tried to nail him with shrapnel flying all over the place and bleeding to death from loss of limbs was a much better plan.
:confused:

·
Registered
243 Posts
i know you cant please everyone, i dont and have never voted as i know it does not matter who is incharge they all want your money to pay the big bills of roads hospitals and schools.
but having a war now and again is like me and modding my evo it costs a lot and is never ending, to the stage you wish you never bothered.
but the goverment should at least set an example and go by the rules they set for us.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
great bloke were so lucky to live in a country where a thieving scumbag has more right to burgle your home than u have to defend it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts