Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I'm with you on this one. So long as we can get Gordon Brown as well. And John Reid. And Prescott. And that bloody awful Ruth Kelly. Ah sod it, let's get the lot of them. Except Tony Benn, he's always value for money on Question Time.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have to laugh at Blair’s comments on how he was appalled at the way Sadam was executed,
Like all the bombs he tried to nail him with shrapnel flying all over the place and bleeding to death from loss of limbs was a much better plan.
:confused:

·
Registered
243 Posts
i know you cant please everyone, i dont and have never voted as i know it does not matter who is incharge they all want your money to pay the big bills of roads hospitals and schools.
but having a war now and again is like me and modding my evo it costs a lot and is never ending, to the stage you wish you never bothered.
but the goverment should at least set an example and go by the rules they set for us.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.