Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy my 7year old a off road buggy ,I've looked at a few and a few second hand ones but been to far away from where I live (Essex)just wondering if anyone on here has bought there kids one and what sort , my boy has a motorbike which I now want to sell as he just doesn't want and a quad which he is out growing and has his heart set on a buggy

·
Registered
524 Posts
wow when I was 7, i just had a pedal bike and I was chuffed with that.

Reactions: cheeseface39

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I was interested in something similar for my boys but can you use them anywhere without the police taking them away and crushing then?

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
I was interested in something similar for my boys but can you use them anywhere without the police taking them away and crushing then?
You can get a little 48v 1000w electric one that does about 20 mph, can't see them having a issue with that

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm fortunate to have a big lump of land for the kids to ride them on ,it's great for the kids to be honest as there out in the fresh air and not stuck in front of a screen of some sorts ,m looking at the hammerhead which is £999 it's quite a lot of money but I'm selling his quad bike and motorbike so shouldn't have to put to much more towards it ,they do some good adult ones too :D

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
My boys have got a couple of Murray karts , youngest lad is 10 and we had them 4 years , so suitable for 7 year olds I'd say , they not missed a beat and they have had plenty of use . :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My boys have got a couple of Murray karts , youngest lad is 10 and we had them 4 years , so suitable for 7 year olds I'd say , they not missed a beat and they have had plenty of use . :smthumbup
Sounds like they have had plenty of fun mate what sort of speed do they reach

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
They do about 25mph in standard trim , but can be tuned up a bit . They drift nicely even with adults in ! They really stable and I think pretty safe compared to others .

Photo from last summer ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They do about 25mph in standard trim , but can be tuned up a bit . They drift nicely even with adults in ! They really stable and I think pretty safe compared to others .

Photo from last summer ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look great mate perfect for what I'm looking for ,where did you buy them from and what sort of money was they ,have they got adjustable seats

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Yes they got adjustable seats , just have to undo a bolt on each side and slide back or forth , and adjustable suspension . One has a 3 point harness the other a seat belt . Found them on eBay one was £600 near stanstead then a year later the other one was £650 in Milton Keynes, Had a manco dingo before but they just understeer badly .

They do still appear on eBay from time to time , both ours are 2003 models but you wouldn't think so to look at them .

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes they got adjustable seats , just have to undo a bolt on each side and slide back or forth , and adjustable suspension . One has a 3 point harness the other a seat belt . Found them on eBay one was £600 near stanstead then a year later the other one was £650 in Milton Keynes, Had a manco dingo before but they just understeer badly .

They do still appear on eBay from time to time , both ours are 2003 models but you wouldn't think so to look at them .
Yeah yours look like new ,well if you ever want to sell them mate let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts