Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on sky the Khan is to fight Barrera, whoooa, hold on, either the Mayweather senior camp have found the lad a chin or he's going to get his ass kicked. I know Barrera is getting on a bit now, but surly Barrera hasn't dropped that much?

Anyone seen a Barrera fight of late? Opinions?

MB

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
thats a fight worth watching.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
not sure about this one. either warren has paid Barrera off or Barrera just does not have it anymore. Khan cannot afford another lost this early in his career. We'll see. Personally I hope Barrera wins

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
not sure about this one. either warren has paid Barrera off or Barrera just does not have it anymore. Khan cannot afford another lost this early in his career. We'll see. Personally I hope Barrera wins
i,m with you,khan is hyped up to much,he will suffer the same fate as naseem

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mayweather senior camp have found the lad a chin

MB
It's Freddy Roach that's training him mate. :smthumbup It's def goin to be Khan's toughest fight and it will be a situation of make or break. Warren made a terrible decision takin the Prescott fight and i don't reckon he would be likely to make another bad move so soon after. Barrera is a legend but he's past his best. I reckon Khan will stop him in the 5th or 6th.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I think Warren realizes Khan has not got what it takes and is trying to recoup some losses with a past it (but still very dangerous) Barrera. After Barrera takes Khan to school he'll just get swept under the carpet as there'll be no more money in him. Were as Barrera will then play on his hard earned legendary status to boost his pension fund.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's Freddy Roach that's training him mate.
Yep, I was Hatton that went to Mayweather for a bit IIRC.

I like Khans attack and flair, but it takes more than that to make it. Usually I would support the british fighter but Barrera's such a legend I can't help but root for him.

MB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts