Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
to be more elaborate... most of their cars are jap auction crap that other importers wont touch, thats what i hear anyway. i have been there once, had a quick look around and walked out, never to return

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont really know mate,want something newer,a 7 or 8 possibly an FQ300 ,was looking at a 7 extreme but they never got back to me with a trade in price so i wont chase them for it. :confused:

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
Hi,anyone give me any info on the keighghly trade centre??

I know i havent got the spelling correct but you know who i mean ;)
AFAIK no new info since this question was asked last week. I think the advice then was to use the search function.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
good luck to you mate, hope all goes well. As for KCC it has had a lot of bad press on here and if you do a search you'll see how badly people rate it. There are, however, examples of people who have bought Evo's from there and seem genuinely happy with them. If you are looking at travelling from dahn sarf i'd leave it and save yourself the trip although there is one member of MLR who lives in Keithley who said that he'd happily go round and check any prospective purchase before anyone travelled any distance.....just can't remember who it was :confused:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks a lot guys,ill not bother at all,got shafted when i got this one and had to pump loads into it tio sort it out,wont happen twice. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.