Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name And Shame

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE (KEIGHLEY TRADE CENTER )

have any of you out there had problems if so post me

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
apparently they are a bad garage,most of their cars are ****.we didnt know about this when we bought ours from there but we have had no problems nor has rob a mate of ours,but to be honest i think we were both lucky.my advice would be to stay away,i totally agree with you.is that where yours was from?and is it done now?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes

I got my evo 6 from there can begin to tell you all the problems i have had. They have fixed it now but will not return the car i have to travel to get it..

·
North Scotland R.O
13,410 Posts
try Doing a search on autotrader tho every second evo that comes up is at keighly they have loads of them for sale good fooking job id heard about them on here first!!!

·
North Scotland R.O
13,410 Posts
Re: Name and shame

footsie said:
:) Your never 100% But Hopefully you buy a members car their genuine!.(well b Hope so!) :)
at least you can do a search on their username and see what problems they've had ;)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mint

The car is mint but i only had it a week the diff went bang. They have had it a month now and only just fixed it. They have treated us like ****. They Will not drop it off i have to go and get it tomorrow 72miles away.

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Re: Re: Name and shame

D2 said:
at least you can do a search on their username and see what problems they've had ;)
:) Think if a member did do something naughty! :blush: Their life would,nt be worth living.feed back i get from this site is everyone out to help each other.( especially single lady vets)!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Makes said:
:crackup: :crackup: all in the best possible taste i'm sure :D

and yes the garage does have a reputation bit like mine really in the bedroom filthy dirty and put together :blush:
:crackup:

Good girl makes lol

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Who fixed it m8.
I thought it was going to be Gallaghers in Sandycroft.
How did they get the car or was it they had it fixed by someone up there?

If so the first thing I would do is get it checked by a decent garage, like that one we mentioned to you the other week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think it goes without saying be very careful when buying one of these cars from anywhere. I looked at several before i bought my TME. Just 2 examples are as follows:- 1, said vehicle had never had a accident and mileage was genuine. When i checked i was in formed that it had lost 15000 miles since they had last serviced it and that was just before the impact!!! 2, said mileage was genuine at 20000. What they forgot to mention was the clocks were changed at 70000..

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Keighley-name and shame

Makes said:
:crackup: :crackup: all in the best possible taste i'm sure :D

and yes the garage does have a reputation bit like mine really in the bedroom filthy dirty and put together :blush:
:blush: Is this Julie or Andy?????????
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
garage

They picked it up from mitsubishi and got a garage to do it. I have to give them a chance to fix it (trading standards) has trading standards been informed before by other people. i would like to know. Untill i got them involved they kept putting the phone down on us. They stitched us up with a dodgy warranty with a £300 claim limit. When we signed it was for £3000.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts