Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I think the best venue for the Midlands area is PF Int at Grantham, most of the other circuits seem to be way up north or way down south.

I will be happy to arrange the midlands one if someone else wants to arrange another for the southies :)
Pondy?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
I will try to get down there this week and find a Sat/Sun that they can get us in and for how much.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I am up for it teri! I think my mate is up for it too! for me its better on a Sunday, but if on a Saturday, I think it might be ok too. let me know the price and date ok. thanx.
Also one question where is grantham??? Don't laugh please I dont really know very well over england ok!!

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Leon

It will most likely be on a Sunday, I will find a map for you and put up a link, Grantham is not too far from you, off the A46 (sort of)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
There r a couple of serious karting venues in Brum , including an outdoor track.................probably not good in March tho !

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Its only about 50 miles! I am up for it if its on a sunday, I will ask my mate and see if he wants to go for it as well!! please let me know when it is book for and how much ok.

Thanx Teri for your help!

Leon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts