Steve Emery(Scoobynet)
John Clark (Scoobynet)
Ian (Tango)
Paul (depending on dodgy hip!)
Rob
Rachel
Me
Lindsey

Need one more 'lady' for the MLR girlie team! I will also see if I can rake out 2 more Scooby guys!

Everyone else who said that they are coming and are not on this list, please send your deposits as soon as possible, I am hoping to go to the circuit this weekend, thanks. If you haven't got the details of where to send your deposit, please let me know.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Complete teams:

TonyC (Team1) x 4 drivers
TonyC (Team2) x 4 drivers
Leon (Team3) x 4 drivers
Scooby(Team4) x 4 drivers

Individual drivers yet to be put into teams:

Gaz (Screemin)
Mark5
Ian (Tango)
Paul (depending on dodgy hip!)
Rob
Rachel
Me
Lindsey

Need one more 'lady' for the MLR girlie team!

AndyRSX - stop breeding moths and get your chq in the post :) If you haven't got the details, let me know.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Teri,
Not too sure if I can make it yet. We might have to go and sort out some stuff for our wedding but should hopefully find out tomorrow or Thursday.

Andy

P.S. If it was up to me then I'd put the wedding stuff off and come along but that's not my decision if you know what I mean ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy

No probs m8ty

Know what you mean about the wedding! must confess, did arrange ours around the world superbike/GP dates!! called getting your priorities right :)

How about the BIG ONE that the Scoobys are arranging for 7th April?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok - teams are sorted now:

Team 1
TonyC
TC2
TC3
TC4

Team 2
TonyC
TC6
TC7
TC8

Team 3
Leon
L2
L3
L4

Team 4
John C (Scooby)
Steve (Scooby)
Paul (Scooby)
Mikey (Scooby)

Team 5
Mark 5
Gaz (screemin)
Tango
Rob

Team 6
Teri
Lindsey
Rachel
Graham (honory girl!)

If anyone else would like to join in now its not too late, but you will only be able to if we can make a 4 person team up.

Also, no limit to how many spectators - so if you are not doing anything on this day, get your ass down to the circuit and put some evos in the car park!!!!

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oi, Teri ! I'm not super-human you know. I can't be in two teams :)
I'm only racing for one of the teams, the other lot are on their own (and have never been karting before !)

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has Anyone planned the routes of going there yet???? will we all be meeting somewhere and make a big evo snake and a small scooby snake before going there???

leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not yet Leon, I'm not sure if I'll have the Evo back by then (taking ages to sort it out).
I'll be giving my brother a lift and my other two team mates are coming from Cheshire. The 4 for the other team are going to cram into a 1 litre Fiesta, so we could buzz them a fw times. :)

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tony

After your performance last time in the karts I thought you were!!

Only put the teams like that because I dont know the other drivers names but know you have 2 teams.

Correction on the name of the scooby boys, not Mikey but Salsa-King!

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PF INTERNATIONAL KART CIRCUIT, BRANDON, NR GRANTHAM

24TH MARCH 2002

Can everyone please be at the circuit for 9.00am ready for a 9.30 start. The circuit has got a cafe thingy so you can get breakfast or a drink etc!!

Clothing is provided, but you can wear your own helmet as long as it has a chin guard, own gloves and overalls if the are substantial!

If anyone else wants to meet up on the way, the Lincoln area drivers will all be meeting at Damons Restaurant on A46 at 8.00am.

Look forward to seeing you all there (watch out for the female with the bugs bunny/union jack crash hat!!!!!!)

Teri :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is anyone going from the south ??? are anyone planning for a meet up somewhere??? I am from Loughborough! (j23) if anyone from south coming up we can organise some where to meet up!

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See you Sunday everyone.

If anyone gets lost or needs to get in touch you can call me on my mobile 07759 012124 or the circuit on 01636 626424.

Im not about now til Monday, so see you there :)

Teri

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.