Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
defo, if he stays with that team he ll go far

benn has put abit of flab on , saw him in ibiza years ago Djing :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
How long did it last? Was it a KO-or points?? Sorry I didnt see it , ive just got in ive been out on the drink since 2pm.... ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2pm jesus i wouldnt be able to see the comp let a lone se it :crackup:

its was a 4 rounder, he won on points

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
DrZuess said:
2pm jesus i wouldnt be able to see the comp let a lone se it :crackup:

its was a 4 rounder, he won on points
LOL been at a Barbie mate , so had plenty of scran to keep the effects of beer at bay...also got a bit of a red foreheed with the sun! :p

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Dmac1969 said:
Cheers Mo , pity he couldnt have beaten him in the Olympic final!!
true but im glad he didnt at least it kept his head level :D a defeat is good to keep a mans head cool, something naseem never ever found out till he got whupped by barrera :crackup: so its nice to get it in the beginning, it made marvin hagler one of the best and sugar ray leonard :) its a good thing

coz if u dont loose and a time comes when u do loose u break apart like humpty dumpty and its hard to patch yourself up like what happened tyson and naseem , we saw what happened with them

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
moses said:
true but im glad he didnt at least it kept his head level :D a defeat is good to keep a mans head cool, something naseem never ever found out till he got whupped by barrera :crackup: so its nice to get it in the beginning, it made marvin hagler one of the best and sugar ray leonard :) its a good thing

coz if u dont loose and a time comes when u do loose u break apart like humpty dumpty and its hard to patch yourself up like what happened tyson and naseem , we saw what happened with them
Aye I get where youre coming from Mo....lets hope he wins something 'big' at some stage in his career , hes a good kid and seems to be a good prospect!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts