Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been lurking here since christmas now looking for a good value second hand mr to come up for sale but i came to the conclusion that i would only really be happy with a new one so i went down my local dealers on saturday looking for a new grey one but they have all been sold but to my surprise i found my self falling for a silver one which was strange as i hadn't originally considered silver. but after seeing it in the flesh i thought wow. :D the car has been in showroom for about 3 weeks and was marked up at 30278 but after hagling i got it for just over 25k with a set of ralliart mats do you think this was a good deal?? i can't wait to pick the car up hopefully at the end of next week when car is registered. :D :D
cheers martin.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
dont want to **** u off too much mate,but i would ring them and do a bit more haggling,i got offered a new pre reg mr 320 for £24250.if u want mate pm me and i will give u the details of the dealer for bargaining power. ps welcome to the mlr. ;)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
hiya guys, i would be interested to know whereabouts these dealers are based as im considering going for an MR?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
scrappy,the dealers are in the north west/cheshire area,if u decide to go for the mr 320 let me know and as i say will pass on the details of the dealer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I thought I got a good deal on a new 8 MR FQ340 but approx £25k for a 320 is a steal .............. 3 weeks to go and counting.

:coolsm:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi sweets i'm happy with the deal i got as the dealer is only 12 miles away from me and he was cool about decat pipes etc the sales manager is an older chap and lives near by me and said when servicing time comes he would pick car up and deliver back and leave something for me to drive about in for the day free of charge.also would cost me a fortune in time and fuel to buy one from the north.cheers martin. :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Martin - re your comment about "decat pipes etc". Are the garage going to remove the cat for you pre collection and if so, at what cost? Assume that the benefit is modest improvement in performance and louder? Ta.

:coolsm:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers for the comments everyone.the cat will be staying on till the car is fully ran in etc then i'll decide if it comes off or not.
cheers martin..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts