·
Registered
46 Posts
31 May 2005 about 1830.

Manchester, Hulme area.

Black Evo 6 Tommi Mak.

Reg Y734 BRD.

3 Black guys, 1 with gun.

If spotted please call Manchester police 0161 872 5050.

Thanks

Edited by Simon7extreme to reflect correct phone number

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
'kin 'ell, I was in Manchester all day today at the Bovis joint hospitals job 2 minutes from Hulme. Exactly where abouts did this happen, circumstances etc ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3 mountain bikers,

guy with gun took car, 2 others took the bikes.

guy with gun even had the cheek to tell me call the police.

no one hurt, girl friend shaken.

thanks for concern.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Scally b**tards! That is awful! Someone tried it to me a few months ago on Kingsway in Manchester. No gun though. Can't believe it.

I am sure you have heard of this before but thought this is a good time to make everyone aware of the plot.

Driving along ... smash.. someone its the back of me... pull over... other driver drives off... came back on foot with a knife... tries to take the car...

Stay safe people.

Glad you and your girlfirend are ok matey. :)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Bad luck M8

On the other hand you could consider there is always someone worse of than you so your lucky

I thing that is 6 car jackins on here, 2 with guns

They tried it on me but they didnt have a gun, more by luck than judgement I got away with the car, the car jacker ended up with a long arm :D :D

Hope you & your girl are not to shaken

For the next few months, you will leave big gaps in front of you a trafic light & start your car within 1/2 a sec, car door to 60, 5 seconds

Dont worrey it will pass

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
That started happening on a regular basis in Nottingham over 2 years ago, thats one of the reasons I sold my car.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
The problem is, you actually handed the car over to the thieves... Therefore the insurance company has a right not to pay..

Its just not fair.

I am pleased to hear no-one got hurt, its only a car..

1 - 20 of 77 Posts