Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
See you think they will use it but they will completely ignore it and want to play in the box it came in :D

I have a bigger play ground than that, I call it a garden :) I cant understand why people dont want to let their cats outside unless they are pedigree :confused:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
She's a little angel, what's she called?

Gumbo, we have a british blue, and a part Bengal, they are allowed to go out as much as they want. They have a cat flap that is open at all times.

The british blue goes next door to visit too, they love him. I agree cats should have as much freedom as they want :)

But the one above is only a baby :googoo:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
See you think they will use it but they will completely ignore it and want to play in the box it came in :D

I have a bigger play ground than that, I call it a garden :) I cant understand why people dont want to let their cats outside unless they are pedigree :confused:
Hopefully, 'I Don't want to have to scrape mine up off the main road' is a good enough reason for you?

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Hopefully, 'I Don't want to have to scrape mine up off the main road' is a good enough reason for you?
:eek: That is a good reason, luckily we live in a close, so not so bad :)

But lately there has been a young boy racer flying up and down :goingmad:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We stay on a very busy main road with lots of hgv's. Wouldn't want to come home to her squashed on the road. We also have a building site behind up at the moment so lots of dangers there. We like to make sure there is plenty in the house to amuse her, hence the new adventure park :mhihi:

Oh and her name is Pheobe :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts