Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
was it the washboard (lonnie donnigan 1956)

Ant,
what are you playing at, looks like u opened your presents early too and got trivial persuit...go polish your car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robert...maybe some has wrapped up the Wastegate Chatter mag for you - so you maybe too late with the answers.

Teri.....I agree with you, who compiled that lot!!! I am not going to sit hear all day trawling the internet for the answers!!

Actually I thought that I'd wait for Whatuptommi to answer (He is the one on the board that knows everything, is he not? - and it is a competition after all....we all know how much he likes competitions!!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ants

Get yourself up to Donington 6th Jan, a really friendly meeting with a load of Midlands boys and amp; girls, no competition, no I am's, just a good fun day and an excuse to take the cars out.

Screemin will be there with his 7, but would be nice to have more, I think 90% will be 6's of all variations (and of course the Paj).

Be nice if you can come, but if not, have yourself a good xmas and happy new year and no doubt we will see you somewhere in 2002.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Teri, I promise I will try...would like to meet up again, but as you say, if not, not doubt we will meet later on in the year, I quite fancy that shootout now, with a little work on the car....who knows??

Have a good christmas yourself..see you soon (sounds like I'm going for good, but i'm not)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts