Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks

for about the last 6 weeks there has been some serious street racing at junction 27 off the m1 motorway there is an industrial esate 2 roundabouts with about half a mile inbetween them. There has been some serious cars theres plenty or evos scoobys adn the odd skyline starting to show. Not the usuall maxxed corsas and novas saxos etc !! Police seem to leave the folk alone unless they are being dam right stupid . But its great fun watching these folk putting there 300bhp + and 4 wheel drive to there limits round the round about then down the straight , Some very impressive driving happening.+

It get really really busy i guessa round 100 cars and twice as many people all parked up and stood watching its almost like a football match when you lok at how many folk are there. there is even a burger van !!

Hope to see some of ya there this weekend , i'll be there putting my new gems ecu through its paces !!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
david.bradley83 said:
Folks

for about the last 6 weeks there has been some serious street racing at junction 27 off the m1 motorway there is an industrial esate 2 roundabouts with about half a mile inbetween them. There has been some serious cars theres plenty or evos scoobys adn the odd skyline starting to show. Not the usuall maxxed corsas and novas saxos etc !! Police seem to leave the folk alone unless they are being dam right stupid . But its great fun watching these folk putting there 300bhp + and 4 wheel drive to there limits round the round about then down the straight , Some very impressive driving happening.+

It get really really busy i guessa round 100 cars and twice as many people all parked up and stood watching its almost like a football match when you lok at how many folk are there. there is even a burger van !!

Hope to see some of ya there this weekend , i'll be there putting my new gems ecu through its paces !!
****!!!!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Re: Junction 27 M1 sunday nights

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by david.bradley83

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can picture it now....
http://users.on.net/~avanharen/pajamaricers.wmv

Like it Dark EVO
:crackup:
:crackup :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts