Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW A SOUTH WALES MEET ONLY. Starting at Sarn services.

After the previous success of this joint meet in 2014 pastymaster and I have decided to run another joint meet for all MLR members but in particular those in Wales and the borders. If you intend on coming please pop your name in the thread and we will update the main list.

Date: May 14th 2017 @ 10:00

Directions provided by Onions from the previous meet:

Use SY18 6NE in a sat nav it will take you through Llanidloes and you go over the river and turn left and go up the hill in the 30 zone. About 300 yards after the national speed limit sign the sat nav will say to turn left by the caravan park. Ignore this and carry on up and over the hill for another 1.4 miles. As you drop down turn left and follow the road for another 1.7 miles and round the hairpins and you climb quite steeply. The viewing point forks off to the right. There are also brown signs from the A470 saying Llyn Clywedog.

Fuel information from previous meet although this may be dated:

Shell in Crickhowell
Tesco in Llandrindod Wells
Tesco in Newtown

Convoy route and meeting points from S.Wales will be dependent on who attends so announced closer to the date. S.Wales Facebook event here.

Attendance list:

1. Evo_luver (cancelled due to surgery)
2. Pastymaster (cancelled due to personal reasons)
3. Onions
4. G3thn
5. Chris_carter
6. Bebbalon (maybe, dependent on imminent carpet commando)
7. evolutionRS
8. Purchy
9. Liffy16 (maybe)

Reactions: pastymaster

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im up for this just need to check dates and if the baby boy has finally decided to greet me lol

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im up for this just need to check dates and if the baby boy has finally decided to greet me lol

Will put you down as a maybe then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
That's about 10 mins from my outlaws house, they live right in the village centre.

Will not be there, well, definitely not in the Evo as still not got to start working on her, and we are due a baby any time soon so will only be 3 or so weeks old so possibly too far for the wife to travel depending on how it goes..!

Bit gutted :(

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's about 10 mins from my outlaws house, they live right in the village centre.

Will not be there, well, definitely not in the Evo as still not got to start working on her, and we are due a baby any time soon so will only be 3 or so weeks old so possibly too far for the wife to travel depending on how it goes..!

Bit gutted :(
A lot of Evo babies going on here lol, was there a big away meet 9 months ago ?

All the best with your new arrival

·
North Wales RO
4,844 Posts
Spot on Jez, thank you for posting this up. :smthumbup

I just hope I can make it with everything that's going on at the moment, I've got a funny feeling I'm going to be full blown packing then. I'm sure I'll need a nice break away from it all though.

Roll up all of those from North Wales, it'd be good to have a few of you guys and girls there to represent :D

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spot on Jez, thank you for posting this up. :smthumbup

I just hope I can make it with everything that's going on at the moment, I've got a funny feeling I'm going to be full blown packing then. I'm sure I'll need a nice break away from it all though.

Roll up all of those from North Wales, it'd be good to have a few of you guys and girls there to represent :D
You attendance isn't optional Dave

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
This was the last one great scenary beautiful place well worth the effort to make this one just watch out for the pickled eggs and crisps wish i could make this but unfortunately am away on holiday.

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am now unable to attend due to surgery being brought forward to next week. EvoloutionRS has kindly agreed to lead S.Wales run out. Full details on the Facebook page also.

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
S.Wales MLR now unlikely to proceed to the dam due to lack of attendance from other regions.

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So is the meet still happening or not due to lack of ppl

We are still having a meet in the south and will drive a route up from Sarn
Then bwlch,rhigos, penderyn, 470 to rhayerder, b4518 through Elan valley, then aberystwyth, a40 over precellies

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I may be able to tag along to this, as I'll be in Monmouth this weekend.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Typically, I ended up being available for this in the end - couldn't commit earlier due to prior engagement, which got canned yesterday.
Hopefully we can get something organised again in the future as looks quite a spectacular place to visit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts