Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the days of old when i owned a scoob there used to be a small 'gathering' in Fleet Hampshire of some scoobs and Evo's...

The plan now is to resurrect this meet on Thursday 31st May at the George and Lobster public house in Crookham Village from about 7pm onwards...

Are there any local Evo drivers out there who would be up for a purely social gathering...

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know the place ... they do a great Ham Egg and Chips I think I will pop down ... Silver EVO 6 Tommi Mak (well if theres more than one person going that is)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich,

Yep food is tops there and hopefully there will eb quite a few scoobs and others.. maybe the odd skyline or two.. be nice to meet some fellow Evo owners in the area now

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jevo and amp; Rich

Carn`t make the 31st as on hols , but will pop in if you do another as I`m only across the road @ Hook.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys...

Just to let you know... there is also a scoob meet in Bagshot this thursday 24th at The Cricketers in Bagshot from about 7pm... i won't be there till 8ish but feel free to pop along.

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chaps, sorry to hijack your thread, but i'm arranging a Scooby meet in Nottingham for the 7th July. We would like to invite EVo's along too. I reckon it could be a big onehttp://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

If you want more details, E-mail me or look on the scoobynet bbs under Midlands meets.

I look forward to speaking to/meeting some of you

Mikey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts