Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
There is a semi-regular Subaru meet that occurs at The Criketers in Bagshot, Surrey on Thursday 12/7/01. Will be from about 7.30pm onwards...

I used to attend when I had my scoob and now I have the Evo6 think it may be a good idea to overrun them with some Evo's.

I know there are a few Evo's in the area - HH6, Splodge, Bagpuss ? - any takers for coming along and keeping the Evo end up ??

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Yup count us in. Ill be there in her indoors Green scooby estate car, in the hope that this will count to allow me in, as my 6gsr is now up for sale at Mill Lane, Odiham, but I dont want to miss out on the social scene.
see you there, or be square, hope the other locals can turn out to!
Roger B

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
My Evo6 is also at Mill Lane but for different reasons http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/sad1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
Have a good night [img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/wink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Splodge - you know you'll regret it.... see you there !

HH6 - come along anyway for a chat !!!

Any other takers for this ??

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there if I can. Currently got a conference call with my US colleagues scheduled for tomorrow night. If it finishes at a reasonble time, then I'll drop by.

Andy.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers to Bagpuss and Splodge for turning up... was good to meet you guys.. hopefully we can kick these meets off on a regular basis..

HH6 - shame you couldnt make it.. next time... i'm sure there will be some more meets very soon !

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Jason, thanks for setting this social up, yes there certainly seem to be more than enough Scoobys around, but they all need tarting up to be interesting, where as your 6 is sorted as standard.
Just droped my Rally Evo 6 off at Mill lane in Odiham for preparation for a display day at Basingstoke next Sunday. Could meet any other local mitsi enthusiasts there if you want to look around a modified lancer.
All the best, Roger B

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Display day at Basingstoke? Whats that all about?
By the way if you pick up your beast and its missing a transfer box I have swiped it

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Roger,

Yes whats this display day in Basingstoke all about then....

Drop me some details or post them up here.. i'm sure that HH6 and Bagpuss maybe interested along with me..

I'd be interested to see the car in action.... ha ha

Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Jas,
Unfortunatly just a static display for car dealers in the Basingstoke area.
Mill Lane will be shutting the dealership on sunday, and everyone will be down there instead. Give Steve Welsh a call on 01256 709 700 for more details. I will be there on sunday, be there, or be square!

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Splodge,

Popped along on saturday and by some sheer chance it appears that sat afternoon was the only time you werent planning to be there !!! typical eh !!

Saw the car though.. nice and noisey.. is that anti-lag you have fitted to it ha ha !!

When do i get a ride then ??

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
HH6,

Ha de ha ha http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Thinking more i could sit on the rear wing like a pixie... shouting directions over the anti-lag !

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
When are you boys planning on doing this event again? I am not too far (Reading) so would happily come along. Mind you, dunno when my EVO will be finished. Could always bring the Beemer though...

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Blade

They are usually posted in the southern section of scoobynet - every couple of weeks or so

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/forumdisplay.cgi?action|EQU|topics and amp;forum|EQU|Southern and amp;number|EQU|19 and amp;DaysPrune|EQU|2 and amp;LastLogin|EQU|

Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts