Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sacked as captian

gerrard of ferdinand to replace me thinks

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
sacked as captian

Is that true? I don't think he should've been if he benefited the squad as captain. In saying that, and at the risk of contradicting myself, I don't believe that anyone in the back line can really command a team properly. Has to be midfield IMO.

Who cares what stars do their own time? Doesn't affect me. As a society/ culture, we've become too invasive and nosey. Besides, have you seen her? Phwoar!!!!;)

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
Is that true? I don't think he should've been if he benefited the squad as captain. In saying that, and at the risk of contradicting myself, I don't believe that anyone in the back line can really command a team properly. Has to be midfield IMO.

Who cares what stars do their own time? Doesn't affect me. As a society/ culture, we've become too invasive and nosey. Besides, have you seen her? Phwoar!!!!;)
bet you make a great dad.

·
Registered
221 Posts

How can the pri*k be a good influence,half the team are city,and the other half Chelsea,split dressing room.

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
bet you make a great dad.
Actually, I am a great dad.

As for being in the public eye, until a child reaches the age whereby he/ she'll understand this type of carry-on, the parent has control of the media that the child accesses. Never heard of a case where a 10yr old came home and said "daddy, is it true that such n such sh**ed such n such?" I know that kids pick up everything from other kids but really, what is that proving? God forbid your child believes that if he ever becomes a world famous, professional footballer that he can go out an "do" anyone he likes. Nonsense! There are worse examples of poor role models than the likes of the Terry saga.

Parents should be the better role models.:smthumbup

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
The guy has no class. Englain captains should be so.

·
Registered
12,391 Posts

As for being in the public eye, until a child reaches the age whereby he/ she'll understand this type of carry-on, the parent has control of the media that the child accesses. Never heard of a case where a 10yr old came home and said "daddy, is it true that such n such sh**ed such n such?" I know that kids pick up everything from other kids but really, what is that proving? God forbid your child believes that if he ever becomes a world famous, professional footballer that he can go out an "do" anyone he likes. Nonsense! There are worse examples of poor role models than the likes of the Terry saga.

thats better.

:)

·
Registered
414 Posts
sacked as captian

Gerrard - Brawling In Nightclubs

Ferdinand - Skipping Drug Tests

:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

Next it will be Rooney, he has a good reputation.... for paying to sleep with a prostitute granny!!!

:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

and we drop our captain months before the world cup because he cheated on his wife with some two bit spare left back ex gf!!! Get a life!!

Im sorry but "The Sun" comes out during every English tournament with "The Sun" bus and about supporting our country and yet months before the world cup kicks off they drop a bombshell like this, they have no respect for this country or its chances at the world cup, its doing what it always wants to do and sells newspapers..F**K THE SUN, even if it does have nice t*ts occasionally :mhihi:

·
Registered
221 Posts

:yawn:

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
beckham?

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
How can the pri*k be a good influence,half the team are city,and the other half Chelsea,split dressing room.
I didn't say that he was a good influence. I merely stated that if he benefited the team ( which is obviously the belief of both chelsea and england managers, otherwise he wouldn't have been picked), then why remove him. Then I said that I believed that backline shouldn't be captain. You must've skipped over that part mate. :D

As for split dressing room? :confused: From what I can remember, the room is split in more ways than that by bigger rivalries than that. So by your measure, we should pick only people from teams who have no rivalry. And they have to have dark hair too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
rio got it

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ferdinand has been made captain
....who did miss a drugs test but does masses for charity

personally, I don't really care but hope this episode doesn't overshadow the finals in SA

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
rio got it
Pathetic! Over-rated pratt! He's looked good over the years cos Vidic was the strength. Overrated £30m (or whatever it was) muppet.

Gerrard has track record of showing what a captain can/ should do. How can you command from the back? It should be a central role with close connection to what's behind and in front. :handsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pathetic! Over-rated pratt! He's looked good over the years cos Vidic was the strength. Overrated £30m (or whatever it was) muppet.

Gerrard has track record of showing what a captain can/ should do. How can you command from the back? It should be a central role with close connection to what's behind and in front. :handsup:
Disagree. You don't need to be CM to be a captain. Our best captain Moore was a CB ;).

I think Terry lost it because he was banging his team mates misses. The bloke is an idiot though.

·
Registered
414 Posts

Gerrard is a thug, brawling in bars and associated with the underworld of Liverpool.... GREAT CAPTAIN:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 44 Posts