Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was made redundant yesterday so if anyone on here is from this area and knows of any jobs I would really appreciate it 馃憤

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know beggers can't be choosers but that's not my cup of tea I can afford to take my time looking so would rather something different. Cheers anyway 馃憤

Premium Member
What is your working back ground? I work in the construction industry and there seems to be a vast amount of work currently well seems that way in the Highlands.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oil and gas industry, main job was assembling and pressure testing high and low pressure hoses. Also bulk plant operator also use to do scaffolding not qualified tho and apprentice mechanic but left, 4montgs before my time because the boss was an ass hole

Premium Member
Oil and gas industry, main job was assembling and pressure testing high and low pressure hoses. Also bulk plant operator also use to do scaffolding not qualified tho and apprentice mechanic but left, 4montgs before my time because the boss was an ass hole

Certainly has been a downturn in work in the oil and gas industry. If you have experience with plant operating etc could try going down that avenue in the construction industry? If you have experience with hose assemblies and have a mechanical background there are mobile firms that carry out on site hydraulic/water hose/pipe repairs? Might be worth a shot?

Premium Member
the only reason I posted Aldi, I was being tongue in cheek. You didn't state what your background or qualifications were.:smthumbup
Yeah i should think so you facetious git.
What's up with Lidl?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nowt sell some good food 馃槀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts