Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
As long as it is realised that all the police need to do is set up a mobile unit along the same stretch (which you can't just knock over with a JCB). Everyone who thinks they are invincible because the fixed camera was knocked over will get a bit of a shock when that happens :eek:

There's also the issue of my tax money being used to pay for the replacement, as well as the ensuing investigation for criminal damage. Other peoples misguided vigilante antics are costing me money and are being used to justify tax increases and higher fines you know :mad:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's also the issue of my tax money being used to pay for the replacement, as well as the ensuing investigation for criminal damage. Other peoples misguided vigilante antics are costing me money and are being used to justify tax increases and higher fines you know
Would it be wrong of me to assume that the money they pilfer from us for speeding would be used to replace the damaged cameras'

Fair play to Bob the Builder :D

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
uk_evo_666 said:
putting a tyre over the cam box and setting it alight works too :D :D
especially if you fill it with petrol first lol.

·
Registered
298 Posts
NumptyScrub said:

There's also the issue of my tax money being used to pay for the replacement, as well as the ensuing investigation for criminal damage. Other peoples misguided vigilante antics are costing me money and are being used to justify tax increases and higher fines you know :mad:
Agree with your point but pics and the sight of cameras like that does give me a bit of a cheer up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts