Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and girls, who had a awesome day yesterday at silverstone I know I did, cars were amazing and the drifting was awesome. Anyone else get a suntan on there face and head, got home and had a red face :lol:

Was there with my camera so got a few shots :smthumbup

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Hope you all like and if you like your cars please checkout my Instagram page, where I post all my photos @cjmphotography88 :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,271 Posts
Some great photos of some stunning cars :smthumbup
Looks like it was a good day :coolsm:.... Nice to see what else was there too :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all, I'll put some more up later then if everyone likes my photos, as said above tho there was awesome cars there

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few more :smthumbup

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
That EVO 5HHH car is local to me - started off life Dandelion Yellow IIRC :handsup:

I couldn't go (or willing to pay the entry price compared to previous years tbh), but as I was passing the place on the way to/from Mansfield the day before and saw a load of JDM at the Travelodge up the road on the A43.

Reactions: ipnanoboxr19

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That EVO 5HHH car is local to me - started off life Dandelion Yellow IIRC :handsup:

I couldn't go (or willing to pay the entry price compared to previous years tbh), but as I was passing the place on the way to/from Mansfield the day before and saw a load of JDM at the Travelodge up the road on the A43.
I didn't know it was yellow but I see it a few years back and looked very different, awesome car :smthumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts