Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Setting off from Derby at 7am :eek:

If theres any other interested parties i plan to meet where the A38 crosses the A50 (theres a small road off the roundabout, the B5008 where we can all park up and meet).

Convoy will travel down the A38/M42/M5 :D

Anyone up for it??

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Looks like it will just be you and me then Rich :) As Lighty seems to be unable to find this thread :rolleyes:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ha ha found the thread at last, eat my dust suckers, the hoover pipe is now installed, nearly sucked my arm down it and thats just at tick over, ecu back from sam, and the car actually goes. Should be driveable by tuesday night, so I will be out testing to check for bits falling off :D
That meeting venue is only a stones throw away from here so you couldnt have picked better, not waiting for Leonard though he will not be ther till 10, although Ive heard he is a good rear gunner for the rozzers :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Rich if you get buzzed by a little white 205 gti with a Mi16 conversion then that means ive got myself a new toy till i get another evo,watch out,daddies gettin a proper car he can spank and not care if it breaks :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
LIGHTY

Rich and I will be leaving my house at around 6.30, ETA at Derby just before 7am.

I will give you a bell tomorrow (friday) to confirm arrangements.

You had better read this :D

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Hi ya

I'll be travelling down from Lincolnshire by the most direct route so I'll be on the M4 between J15-17 so probably our routes won't cross but look forward to seeing you all when I get there. Good journey! :D
Rob

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Not yet - couple of tentative enquiries but I'm cool about it as I'm not desperate to sell but would like it to go soon-ish as I want to install a gym in my garage and it has an Evo locked in at the moment! :D I'm going to show it for sale tomorrow and hope that at a show like Japfest someone with express an interest!

Bought the Mrs a Mini Cooper S and whilst not in Evo territory, a fun car nevertheless. :D

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Travelling from Birmingham.

Are you able to give approximate time that you will reach M42/M5 junction?

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
AHare said:
Travelling from Birmingham.

Are you able to give approximate time that you will reach M42/M5 junction?
I'm not but perhaps my driver, RichW, may be able to. Will speak to him later and get him to reply tonight!!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
If you are going down the M5, there is a nice contraflow at junction 11 with a 50 limit and speed camera, but it shouldn't slow you down too much.
I wouldn't recommend going to the m5/m4 interchange though as it gets pretty busy and there a roadworks now between junction 19 and 18 of the m4 with a 40 limit and camera. Its probably best to think about leaving the m5 a junction 13 or 14 and going cross country.

Nick

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Cheers for the advice NickyP, not really sure which way we are going to get there, just about to have a look, but will take on board what you said :) The cross country bit sounds like a good idea :D (always fun in an Evo :cool: )

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
You'd better make sure that you get me up in the morning Rich, was going to have an early night but looks like that has gone to pot ;) :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts