Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 23rd and amp; Sunday 24 th June - Stamford Hall, Near Lutterworth, Leicestershire

We have a limited number of car passes and amp; tickets for the above event which are for either or both days @ £5.00 per person per ticket (Cost on the day will be £6 per person)
I would suggest that the Sunday will be the better day of the week-end and that's the day I will be advising DUKES VIDEO to come along, they have said they would like to come and get some interviews etc.

Please send me a cheque payable to the MLR, stating car type, reg no, number of tickets required to :-

Trevor Mudd, 22 Broomhill Ave, Gateford Park, Worksop, S81 7QP

[email protected] or [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Trev,

Check your mail of me too. I will pay on the day but I could do with a car pass to show my car or stick it on the MLR stand.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Trevor

Will hopefully see you all on Sunday.
I wont be in my car, so I will pay on the day.

Regards
Markja

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
i plan to go but the map i have got is not that brilliant so any directions would come in handy.
Cheers from mr tight arse who will not buy a better map or sat nav!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
can anybody give me telephone number to contact. so that i can get a ticket and obtain a pass, reason being i think it is to late 4 me send a cheaque by post.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
If you have nothing else to do why not come along !!

THE MLR WILL HAVE A SMALL 'GATHERING' ON THE SUNDAY

IT's at STAMFORD HALL , Nr LUTTERWORTH - Sat23 and amp; Sun24 June
From the North leave at J20 M1 - from the South leave at J18 M1 - it's signposted from there.
It cost's £6 per person.

Hop to see a few of you there.

Trevor (red EVO1) - Northern events Co-ordinator

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone heading to this event from the Birmingham area ?

I'm going on Sunday , if u wud like to meet and convoy up let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
WHITE11 - I understand it's not a 'stand' as such, more an area where all Lancers can park up, this seems to be the 'theme' of the show, hope to see you Sunday.

Trevor - red EVO1

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Re:Japanese Per Car Show - Sun 24th

Red hot weather, red hot cars, what more could you ask for and not forgeting the ladies on the Upauto stand !!
Thanks to the following for putting on a excellant display :-
Ian Webb - Lancer 2000 Turbo Rally Car
Steve C - E1
Jeff - E4
Gary C - E6 (blue)
Mike Ward - E6
Gary C - E6 (silver)
Kevin S - E6
Steve T - E6
Darren - E6 TM
Harry - E7

Later in the day - Colin E1 and amp; Steve C -E6

I have some small plaques (credit card size), from the organisors,to give to you all.
I can post out or give to you at next show - JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVAGANZA AT BILLING on SAT/SUN 28/29 JULY - THE MLR WILL BE THERE ON THE SUNDAY.

Trevor http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
unless it was a completley different show on sunday I thought I wasted £6, very disappointed.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Trev,

Unfortunately got wrapped up looking at the cars and the oh so professional showgirls (Gary, can I have a copy of those low angle photos? http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/TooHappy.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle > ) and got singed cos I forgot to put me sunblock on soon enough.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Just to say a big thanx to Trevor for organising the proceedings on Saturday and amp; Sunday. I was there on the Sunday and it was great to meet up with everyone. Look foward to the next one. Cheers,
Daz

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
not a bad show but could of been better if bigger. sorry about the car by the state of the front with flies! will get the old TFR out before the show at billing on 29th july. will have to get passenger side of car sorted out now from a blowout down the M1 at a ton because it seems were the sidewall of the tyre is strengthened with metal it has stratched it. never mind. see you all again with hopefully a clean car
GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
Trevor is there anymore spaces available?? if there is let me know and save me a space and I will send the cheque off to you with the details required!!

thanx

leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Alright Trev,i'll be coming,i'll pay at the gate though................nice one for winning in your class last year.
I thoroughly enjoyed it,fantastic weather,nice cars,nice ladies......................................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts