Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Steve,

I'll be parked up somewhere, as I may go up the strip.

I'm quite new to ownership too, only buying theh car in Janyary this year. So if you see a white Evo 5, with black alloys and tinted windows, white leather inside, clear indicators and de-badged......call over and have a chat.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Maybe hitting the track myself, hopefully giving my mates pulsar a good ass whooping so if you see a black iv embarassing a white pulsar that'll be me :coolsm:
I am a new owner too so would be nice to meet up with some of you guys there

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello

mcleeve said:
Steve,

I'll be parked up somewhere, as I may go up the strip.

I'm quite new to ownership too, only buying theh car in Janyary this year. So if you see a white Evo 5, with black alloys and tinted windows, white leather inside, clear indicators and de-badged......call over and have a chat.
robbo80 said:
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Maybe hitting the track myself, hopefully giving my mates pulsar a good ass whooping so if you see a black iv embarassing a white pulsar that'll be me :coolsm:
I am a new owner too so would be nice to meet up with some of you guys there
Glad to see a few people are going, i will be driving the car below, so if you see me, pop over and say hello too ;) Lookign forward to it, just hope it does not rain and they close and open the track all day :cry:

Steve ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts

Dont know if some one wants to sort out the getting the club involved as there seems to be a few people going. Here is the number of there website, who know we might get some discounted tickets ;)

Japshow

Huge club displays : Get your club involved- call 01234 78 28 28 to book your space now! Clubs already atending include: Banzai, Fto Owners, South East Japs, The Rxseven, Diahatsu Charade Gti Owners Club, Mitsucolt, The Rv5 Owners Club, Tengoku-Racing, It's A Fast World, Celica-Club.Co.Uk, Mr2 Owners Club, IMOC, Team Kamikaze, Civic Sports Club, Jap-N-Crazy, Jami and FDUK.

Steve ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Because I feel sorry for ya I'll post so you don't feel so bad :p

I would love to go but the wife has dragged me away for the week :mad:

I'll defo be going to the shows after that date though, I'll run against you up the strip son :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
If there are a few of us going, can't we all meet some where...say at the top of the strip. Even if we just have 10 Evos parked up, it's something. I'm sure a few of us will be planning on going up the Strip anyway.

Last year, there was loads of grass areas not being used, so we could even park together somewhere over there.

It's only a thought.

oh...and I'lll be at GT-Battle too on the MLR stand.

Seems as if both weekends are gonna be great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts