Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently working in Ireland at the moment and managed to go to their jap fest! was a decent enough day, with some good action. here some pictures of the evo's I spotted on the day - they we all very nice!

Hope people don't mind!

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
So massive sun strips there lol some nice cars too
Yeah latest craze with evo's after getting so cheap over here young lads are buying them the putting those stupid sun strips on and from the last few iv seen including my 7 their cutting the springs :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
This use to be an OK show until every farmer in the country started pulling scrapers out of ditches and polishing them!!! This event is now avoided by most Evo enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
This use to be an OK show until every farmer in the country started pulling scrapers out of ditches and polishing them!!! This event is now avoided by most Evo enthusiasts.
put the scrap in the show and the nice stuff across the circuit where no one could see them, funny though :crackup:

·
Premium Member
20,560 Posts
Its name is farcical tbh ...its no longer a JAP fest as mentioned :shake:.....I went last year ,mainly for a big day out with my son ...Timeattack was good to view ,and the drifting not bad either ...but ....I wont venture again :thumbdown
Times have changed ......
No disrespect to the OP intended :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Its name is farcical tbh ...its no longer a JAP fest as mentioned :shake:.....I went last year ,mainly for a big day out with my son ...Timeattack was good to view ,and the drifting not bad either ...but ....I wont venture again :thumbdown
Times have changed ......
No disrespect to the OP intended :smthumbup
Didn't bother myself either

Better ways to spend Sundays

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No offence taken :) it's wasn't anything on the Jap fest in the UK, sadly the general type of person at the show wasn't your normal enthusiast 'type' if you what I mean?

I did find the amount of euro boxes there quite odd too?

All I can say is they are very big on the Hondas/starlets over in Ireland - I guess the tax rules have something to do with it?

I wouldn't say I'd recommend the show but the actual drivers on the day were certainly upto scratch :)

·
Premium Member
20,560 Posts
No offence taken :) it's wasn't anything on the Jap fest in the UK, sadly the general type of person at the show wasn't your normal enthusiast 'type' if you what I mean?

I did find the amount of euro boxes there quite odd too?

All I can say is they are very big on the Hondas/starlets over in Ireland - I guess the tax rules have something to do with it?

I wouldn't say I'd recommend the show but the actual drivers on the day were certainly upto scratch :)
No doubting the pros on track whatsoever :smthumbup....you noticed the "hoody" element ;)......tax is a killer tbh over here ,and downturn in profitability has the "japfest " organisers allowing all sorts in on the act !
Hondas are a sort of virulent disease :crackup:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
was at it myself today and they sudnt let the german scrsp into the show/paddock area full stop it was full today and had to park the evo far side off the circut yet the inner grounds was full of german youke. jap fest as right. suda been called germen fest

1 - 13 of 13 Posts