Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Or maybe he is just very strange (guilty on all counts there methinks) and the family of his accuser was just after his money.

Having mega cash might buy you great lawers but it also can buy you trouble.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
R-Jay said:
The man was innocent of all the charges he was accused of.

It was obvious from the start that this family were just a bunch of lying wasters who wanted some money for nothing :rolleyes:
That's true but i am certain that he like's tamprering wi the kiddies :( :blah:

Anyway if OJ got off for murder then he was never going to be convicted for playin with weans :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Hes a freak who should never be left alone with kids.The parents are just as bad letting them stay with him.Wether he molested them or not it will never be known,but they do know that hes had countless kids in his bed.If your next door neighbour was doing the same you would lynch him.It is morally not right for a 46 year old man to have kids that arent his in his bed.Hang him!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Cue the "Michael Jackson is taking a holiday to celebrate his not guilty verdict - he's going to Tampa with the kids" joke ......

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
R-Jay said:
The man was innocent of all the charges he was accused of.

It was obvious from the start that this family were just a bunch of lying wasters who wanted some money for nothing :rolleyes:
That maybe so R-Jay, but what about the Scwartz kid who got paid of first time round :confused:

if i was falsely accused of that then i would fight tooth and nail to prove my innocence,not chuck a few million at the kid and tell him to go away :(

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well chaps,you can reach your own conclusions and I may be wrong.

Something about the whole case smells anyway but just cast your mind back to the first accusation and the payoff.

Food for thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.