Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I have MIVEC engine for sale. It did 33k miles and as far i can tell its in good condition.

You get what you see in the pictures:

I also have one MIVEC head that has done 200 miles from new (1,5k gbp).

Price: 3,5k delivered

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Hi I've got a customer interested he wants to know what warranty you offer as he presumes your a trader and it's difficult buying from abroad unseen , pm me if you like :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes but no where near my asking price:p How offten do you find MIVEC head that has done 200 km?

Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
How can you ask £3500 for a engine you think is ok just by removing sump and looking at crank,rod and Pistons?

I will be amazed if someone buys this

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can get it stripped apart if some one wants that.

Considering how many MIVEC engines are there on the market and fact that i am in no rush to sell it.......

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
What's the history, why was it removed? Have you personally driven an Evo with this fitted or ever heard it running?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its from IX GT that was stripped for parts due to side damage. I bought engine as it is now and i didnt hear it running. I bought it for my project but plans have changed as it will be much easier to use earlier engine.

If some one is really interested i can strip the engine (and measure all you want) after little deposit is put down. If anythign is out of order i will return deposit.

Sounds fair?

·
Premium Member
3,615 Posts
it looks like its been stood a while, plus the price is the issue, its like 1k to dear compared to all others on the market

a 9 lump is about 2.5k and thats a runner with history, id have a re think on the price as said thepics tell its been stood a while just by how the rust is on the pulley grooves

ideally if you strip the head from block you may get close to what you are asking

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks for your input. Idealy i would like to sell as a complete set (i do have one extra almost new MIVEC head any way).

If i wont be able to sell it i will go the more expencive way and use it for my project.

I didnt seen and IX engine here for sale for some time (i cant recall actually when i saw alst one) and i am always open to realistic offers. The worst i can say is no:D
P/X is possible for nice things (VIII forged engine,wheels&tyres,Ohlins,white evo V),cash either way.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts