Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My first post so go easy! just to let you all know that ive just recently bought a Silver Evo 2 GSR, and i absolutely love it.
Im gonna try and get to as many meetings and events as possible (do you have many events in the south?). Im also looking for any general owner tips to do with any aspect of the car, tyres, petrol ,warming up etc. The biggest problem ive had so far is insurance, im possibly one of, if not the youngest person on here, im 19:) but dont worry im not a max muppet im a genuine enthusiast.
Looking forward to any replies
Thanks
Jon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
welcome aboad mate..

huge meet going on next sunday 11th, where abouts are you??

check out the regional meets section for meeting times (mimms gathering is alway good).

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate

I live in bromley in kent, where is the meeting on the 11th? only i have to work in the evening (shift work) so if its not too far away ill be there, ive just read about a breakfast run in the meeting section, sounds good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Johnny,

If you look in the regional meets board there is plenty of information about the meet on the 11th, its in Bolney, Sussex (between Gatwick and Brighton) so it should be easy for you to get there.

Look at the thread Jap Car Bolney Meet (or something) posted by myself.

Regards

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woof!

Welcome to the club.

Best thing to do Johnny is search the board for info, if you can't find it just ask, usually someone has an opinion :D
Plenty of chances to meet too, check the events out as Simon said.

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Johnny,

Welcome to the club, mate. It's a bit of an Evo desert around Bromley - there was only me (Blue VI) and Darryl (Silver V) in the area but looks like things are getting better. Drop me a line if you want.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations, welcome to the best car club around,not just the cars which are great but the members too, except LeeLegend of course ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello !
We need more earlier Evo owners to show these new cars a thing or two :D

Don't forget the join the register whilst you are here. ;)

TonyC
E1-3 Register secretary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont believe, umreets turns up to the party, gives it large and slags me off.....

i will have to show you the power of the tme on sunday me thinks....:)

see you there mate, get your dad to come to mimms, he is letting the side down
lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts